The world in my camera

Monday 27 June 2011

Vector Illustration

Original sketch by http://wandolina.deviantart.com/art/Girl-sketch-2-176631162


 My vector 


Here is my vector image made in Adobe Illustration CS4 and based on the pencil sketch (the courtesy of Wandolina from Deviantart).It looks better in Ai,but I had to download it as JPG and it lost its shine. Below are some of my comments  during the development of this project.
1. So, first I traced all the black lines with a pen tool.

2. Then I  created 7 main layers of different body parts of the  image filling them with colores , using Gradient color and clicking on G to make highlights I needed. 

 3. Then I adjusted the layers with  Pathfinder. 


























4. My main layers include additional layers inside. When I needed some of them on top of some other layers,  I dragged them higher. 


























5. For my next time I will try to avoid these little gaps, which I had to patch for not distorting the final image. 



No comments:

Post a Comment